Terms and Conditions
Information for external providers
The Logistics Team is required to clearly define the purchasing requirements on the Purchase Order and in addition to the identification of the ordered product; they are required to include a reference to the Luxia Innovation web site www.luxia.aero for the following Terms and Conditions where appropriate:
- requirements for approval of product, methods, processes and equipment,
- requirements for qualification of personnel includes the necessity of their organization to inform all personnel of the impact of the uses of counterfeit parts and/or material.
- quality management system requirements,
- the identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data,
- requirements for design, test, test specimens, inspection, verification (including production process verification), use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and related instructions for acceptance by the organization, and as applicable critical items including key characteristics,
- requirements for test specimens (e.g., production method, number, storage conditions) for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing,
- requirements for the need to prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
- requirements regarding the need for the external provider to notify the organization of nonconforming product, obtain organization approval for nonconforming product disposition, notify the organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of external providers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain organization approval, and flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements,
- records retention requirements, and UNCONTROLLED COPY Changes from the previous issue are shown by as black line in the margin
- right of access by the organization, their customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Requirements that the personnel are aware of their contribution to the conformity, safety of the product and the importance of their ethical behavior.
The Logistic Agent is in constant communication with the external provider to resolve any issues that may occur and/or to forward and discuss any new requirements/changes to the initial request.